Who said libations can't have health benefits?
This Summer inspired adult beverage is bubbling with healthy probiotics and homegrown garden goodness...
(literally, my basil has taken over - someone help!)
Sweet + tart with a hint of herbal essence, this effervescent cocktail is the perfect porch sip for Kombucha lovers around the world.
Recipe || Basil Peach Kombucha Smash
Serving size: 1 cocktail
|| Ingredients ||
3 Fresh Organic Basil Leaves
1 Turnip Truck Peach - peeled and cut in slices
1 part Organic Vodka
2 parts Kombucha (I used GT’s Organic + Raw Kombucha Lemonade)
3-5 dashes of bitters (optional)
|| Bar Tools ||
Fine mesh strainer
Pretty glass + ice
|| Instructions ||
- In a glass - smash together peach and basil
- Add 1 part Organic Vodka (apx 1.5-2oz)
- Fill the rest of the glass with Kombucha
- Add a few dashes of Bitters (optional)
- Strain through fine mesh strainer into a pretty glass with ice
- Garnish with basil sprig