Full moons are an illuminated reminder of our Oneness with all things in the Universe.
The energy of the Full Moon is one of completion and expansion.
There is an explosive, outgoing, powerful aspect to it. All of nature grows and is more vital in this time.
Making moon tea is a lot like making sun tea, only it instills different properties. With the moon being a feminine energy, this is a method to use if you're looking to balance feminine hormones, inspire self-love, or to harness the Goddess's nurturing attributes.
This tea blend is designed using heart opening, mood elevating, body balancing herbs that inspire a deeper connection to the lunar energy that flows through us all.
Drink in the magic.
|| The Recipe ||
2 bags Organic India Tulsi & Rose Tea
1 pinch true cinnamon chips
1 pinch hibiscus flower
1 cardamom pod
1/2 teaspoon ginger root
Here's what to do:
1. Gather your tea + loose herbs
2. Place them in a clear glass jar
3. Fill jar with warm (NOT boiling or steaming) water
4. Loosely cover with lid or cheesecloth
5. Leave outside in the moonlight overnight to soak up those powerful lunar vibes
6. In the morning, strain the herbs from the tea
7. Warm up your moon tea by bringing a pot of water to boil and placing tea (still in glass jar) in the water for a few moments.