The Medicine Circle is our new initiative to cultivate more community among those of us who are on a journey of healing - in one way or another.
Designed to inspire the spirit + raise the vibration of us all through genuine connection, and to create a safe place for us to share our experience of healing with one another.
Our intention is to host regular events, open to our community and free of charge.
To put it simply - we desire to gather with you, get to know you and let you get to know us.
Join us for our first ever event Sunday, July 9 - make new friends and connect with us on a nature walk @ Beaman Park.
Bring your friends, lovers, family and dog!
Yes, you did read that right.
Join Jenna Wolf and the fuzzy goats of Shenanigoats Landscaping for probably the most adorable yoga practice you've ever experienced.
Breathe in, bleat out...
This event will be hosted at:
1113 Leland Avenue
Nashville, TN 37216
Thai Massage is an ancient form of therapeutic bodywork combining assisted yoga stretches, acupressure, Ayurvedic principles and pranayamic breathing.
Similar to yoga, Thai Massage enhances strength and flexibility, relaxes sore or tense muscles, and can help to recapture a busy mind. It is done in pairs, cultivating a deep sense of connectivity and mutual healing between partners.
In this workshop, Jenna Wolf will guide you through a flow of applied yoga stretches, interwoven with rhythmic pressure using hands, elbows, knees and feet. We will explore the basic elements of Thai Massage and how they can be of practical use in everyday life. You will work with a partner in both giving and receiving Thai Massage.
Bring a friend or lover, wear warm comfortable clothing and prepare for an afternoon of bliss.
Hosted @ Shakti Power Yoga || 65 Music Square E.
$50 || per pair
A workshop about growing older, staying brave + radiating beauty from the inside out.
Join Jenna Wolf for a morning of inspiration and wisdom on how to live long, feel great and look damn good doing it. It is a blessing to grow older, and we alone hold the key to keeping our mind and body free of disease and imbalance in the process.
In this workshop, we will explore Ayurveda's holistic science of rejuvenation - Rasayana - and how to apply it's wisdom to our everyday life.
Go home with:
- A better understanding of how Ayurveda views the aging process and what daily steps to take that will keep the youthfulness alive.
- How to use natural oils for healthy skin, hair and nails, and which one is right for your unique self. (Samples included!)
- Insight on how to use traditional Ayurvedic herbs to support your body at any age.
- Food guidelines that offer long and healthy functioning of the eyes, heart, brain and digestive tract.
- An ancient Ayurvedic Rasayana tea recipe passed down for generations by the yogi's of India.
|| $30 ||
Spend a special evening with The Lotus Room learning how to care for your loved ones at home with our Ayurvedic Indian Head Massage.
This traditional massage improves blood flow to the head and neck, aids in easing overactive or anxious minds, helps reduce frequency of migraines and tension headaches, in addition to contributing to improved concentration and opening of the crown chakra.
It also feels just downright divine!
|| Go home with ||
- The fundamentals of how to give a traditional Indian Head Massage including body placement, hand positioning, and marma acupressure points to help your partner and loved ones in your own home.
- Sample of our Ayurvedic Mahanarayan headache balm
You will work with your partner in both giving and receiving this massage. Please wear warm, comfortable clothes + bring 2 pillows.
|| $60 per couple ||
Registration is limited to 4 couples.