“When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” – Ayurvedic Proverb
Ayurveda is sometimes called the ‘science of longevity,’ because it offers a complete system to live a long healthy life without medication.
The foundation of Ayurvedic nutrition is based on the idea that you are a result of what, when, where, how and why you eat.
In this workshop we will explore the foundational principles of Ayurveda and the wisdom it offers regarding our relationship to all things food.
Go home with:
1. A better understanding of what the heck Ayurveda even is
2. The Ayurvedic approach to food + eating habits and how to begin applying it to your life, today.
3. Insight on the role of digestion to lose weight, maintain youthfulness and experience long lasting vitality.
4. Food, herb and eating guidelines for the individual Doshas || Kapha, Pitta, Vata
5. A traditional Ayurvedic Kitchari recipe with a uniquely Lotus Room twist.
Coffee, tea and a hearty sample of the Kitchari recipe will be served.
|| $30 ||